Your Firefield product is covered by a 3 year warranty on mechanical parts (eye piece, lenses, adjustment knobs and on/off switch), night vision intensifier tubes, digital CCD chips and the CMOS chip.
In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product. This warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse or improper handling. Also, this warranty is null and void if modification or maintenance is provided by someone other than Firefield. This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid if the product is registered within 30 days after the product has been purchased.
To receive a Return Authorization number for warranty service, or out-of-warranty repair, you will need to do the following:
1. Fill out the online Warranty Return Authorization Form or call 817-225-0310.
2. Once the request has been received you will either receive a reply email that contains all necessary return information or a customer service representative will contact you and give you a Return Authorization number over the phone.
If you are sending in a product for a warranty repair, you will be required to fill out the Warranty Return Authorization Form. Once the form has been received and processed, you will receive a confirmation email containing your Return Authorization number and a PDF Return Form. The Return Form must be filled out completely, and mailed in with your product. In order for your repair to be successfully fulfilled, be sure to closely follow all instructions outlined by the Return Form.
If any of the aforementioned instructions are not properly followed, your request cannot be processed and the product will be held until you are contacted, and proper documentation is received.
To send in the product, you will be required to include the following items:
1. The filled out Repair Form.
2. The defective product.
3. Copy of the original receipt showing when and where the product was purchased.
4. The Return Authorization number printed on the box, with a return address.
This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid if the product is registered within 30 days after the product has been purchased.
To register your product, go to the Warranty Registration page. Registering online may also provide additional coverage and faster warranty service.